Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Raced the race


Today was a nice day because I finished my last final. As I rode my bike home from my last exam, I got to thinking. "What did I accomplish this semester?" I spent hours and hours of studying, reading, attending lectures, etc. and what do I have to show for it? I hope that my future will humble me on this subject, but for tonight, I look back and wonder. I have really enjoyed most of my classes. Learning about real estate and technology was great! (the tech course is the reason I started this bad boy!) I once heard that college is meant to show others that you can endure. Grad school is the same. And I guess life really is the same. Can one endure and be happy? Why not?

p.s I am the pasty, red haired fellow in lane 1. Not first, maybe not last, but finishing the race!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to self.....The awesome black guy ALWAYS wins.

Mindy said...

Pasty redhead. HA! WAtch out, your son may just end up looking like that too! Good job Tyler! You have great endurance and work ethic! I am the luckiest wife!